Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today's Find


I am really having fun with blogging. I never know what I am going to do, learn, or find. One day I can write about something I am reading either on or off-line, the next day I can be rediscovering my favorite painters or learning code. Learning code, even hearing myself say that is amazing.

Today I started clicking the next blog icon and after a view blogs and a link, I came across Wooster Collective, "showcasing and celebrating ephemeral art placed on streets in cities around the world."

What about ephemeral art in rural settings like Andy Goldsworthy's but without the artist name recognition? I'm sure I could find such a site if I tried. In the mean time, check out Wooster Collective. Its fun and at times, serious. The pictures I posted are from the site: Ckoe's Bees in Amsterdam posted by Mike.

No comments: