Monday, August 07, 2006

Believing in the Power of Art

While believing in the power of art, I am uploading some images and art reflections that have impacted me the last few weeks. For some reason, I had not been able to upload them earlier.


This is an image from littlepaperboat's journal.





" Lost Dog" and "Last Night was Probably the Most Frightful" are responses on the streets of New York to Zena's blog.



Check this out, a sticker left on an ATM in London. Others left on the streets of New York.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Dearest Margaret,
Would you mind giving me Zena's blogspot URL?
Best regards,
Wendy
also at wendycook.com

Margaret said...

For those of you who are interested, Zena's blog is Beirut Update http://beirutupdate.blogspot.com/
I have it under my links.
Thanks,
Margaret