Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Power of Hope

I will be heading to the other side of the mountains tomorrow. I always get energized from these trips. Even though each day will have its inspiring moments as I will be with a group of colleagues who are as passionate as I am, the highlight will be the Power of Hope workshop that I will be attending.

I know I have written about how the gift that I have to share is inspiration and using the arts to help others find their own unique contribution to creating a more just and equitable world. My Epiphany was merely one such bloggle. Power of Hope will hopefully be an opportunity for me to develop my facilitation skills and to celebrate the power of art and creativity in our lives.

And in closing, please remember:

Art is not a mirror to hold up to society, but a hammer with which to shape it.

- Bertolt Brecht

No comments: