Thursday, October 05, 2006

The View from my Porch

Autumn is here! Yesterday I came home and leaves were falling from the trees like rain. I love the sound of the dry leaves singing in the breeze like small fragile bells and of my feet brushing (and crunching) through the newly fallen. To think that just a few weeks ago, the view from my porch was made up of shades of green and now these shades are being slowly replaced with yellows!

As I was sitting on the porch taking pictures of the trees, Tiger started rubbing against me. I thought it was Maya at first. You see, Tiger is a stray and is very afraid of people. I've been feeding him recently and I guess he decided that for a little while at least I wasn't scary. Maybe he will become even more friendly before winter. I hate to see cats stuck outside all winter.

No comments: