Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Posts

I have hardly had any down time since I returned to the States. I was barely home a week before I had to go off again for work and still am not back home. I have been working on a few posts but they are very important to me and I have not had the time to refine them the way I want. Even my Tripoli posts were rushed.
Right now I am working on a post about a young man I met and his thoughts and perspectives on what is happening in Lebanon. I am also working on a post about fear and another about the domestic violence project that I visited in Lebanon. I should probably just resign myself to the fact that none of these posts will appear before this weekend when Maya and I can curl up together on the couch and write.

3 comments:

Myrthe said...

Don't worry. Only yesterday did I have time to read your last four or five posts. I do hope you will get around to finishing the other posts as I am enjoying your writing about Lebanon. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your trip.

I have been running around too much recently, meeting a dear old friend, getting my residency permit renewed etc. Both fun things and chores. But neither left me time to read blogs or to write on my own (though I have a few posts growing in my head).

Margaret said...

Thanks for your support and encouragement, Myrthe!
I will definitely finish my posts. They are already in very rough forms in word. I'll get something up this weekend.
Glad to hear that you are spending time with an old friend. Cherish your relationships.

bluegrrrrl said...

Looking forward to reading your new posts, Margaret!

When you return, drop me an e-mail (there's a link thru my profile)...I wanted to see if you would be interested in writing an article about your Lebanon trip for the Peace Train (thepeacetrain.org).