Tuesday, August 07, 2007

T-Shirts

My father e-mailed me today and said that he had seen quite a few T-shirts making reference to Israel and that he wanted a T-shirt that was in Arabic and that was equally as positive about Lebanon. As I am an internet junkie, he thought that I might know where to look. I thought I'd share some of my favorites. You should be able to click on the title if not the image to get to where you can order one, if you are interested.

We will not be Silent


I love Lebanon

Your Tax $$$ at Work

2 comments:

Frida said...

I know you were looked especially for Lebanon, but I have a favorite t-shirt that has a Palestinian flag and written in English and Arabic "Justice the Seed, Peace the Flower". I liked to wear it to "peace rallies".

margaret said...

I love it, Frida!