Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Night



This is all I am able to upload tonight. Blogger trouble and I need to go to bed. I never did get my homework done. My definitions of gender and sexual orientation for people at a 5th grade reading level will just have to wait, and be late. I have been making postcards for hours- heaven. Plus, I rediscovered this CD I bought when I lived in Sunset Park, Brooklyn back in 2001-2002. Latino Rock and Punk- WATCHA. I haven't listened to it in years.

The above postcard is for E. We had pancakes together today and I had fun.

Shit, I know the subject matter is a bit depressing. Sometimes I can't help myself since the reality is: LIFE IS DEPRESSING.



This is one I made for S.
Libroculari: People who like to read in bed (or hammocks.)



I have felt a bit like a member of the Monkees today as I sported my new purple fair trade knit hat from Nepal. I LOVE IT!!!
Thanks, S.



I love this one of Ms. Maya Portly.

More postcards and M. Y. photos but unfortunately not tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the postcard which reminds me of my first home in Urbana! A green house also but not going through an earthquake like this one!!!
Have only now been able to go on your blog which I missed for quite a while and sadly so as I was traveling and then my internet connection was not working!
Hope your depression is gone!
You are great!!
E

margaret said...

oops E.
That was for another E. :) I have one that I will send you soon. Of my favorite poet/feminist/rebel.
Unfortunately, the depression hasn't dissapated but the self-reflection that is coming out is powerful. When I finally come out of it, I will be even more powerful than ever (and hopefully more balanced between work and personal life too).
I love you!!!!
M