Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a ..., ..., ..., machine


I haven't been much of a blogger recently. My friend B. was visiting, we had Thanksgiving holidays last week, and I have a new romance. Not to mention that all of this social acitivity has pushed me out of my depression and I have been a productive postcard making, work accomplishing, Martha Stewart cooking and cleaning machine! There are not enough hours in the day for the current amounts of creation in which I would like to endeavor and I am not one to sacrifice sleep.
Yes, I am happy. My friend B. even noted it. Much happier than I have been in months if not years. So much to share, so much to experience. Music, art, postcards, poetry, socially conscious holiday buying alternatives, kick ass women, and most of all relationships/friendships/human interactions.
I am also feeling much calmer about visiting my dear mother. I do love her. She just isn't me. She opens her house to all during the holidays while I tend to have little sympathy towards one gender in particular. This is my own issue.

2 comments:

Myrthe said...

Margaret, I am so happy that you are doing well and that you have so much good going on. I think you are excused from blogging! ;-)

You go, girl!

margaret said...

Thanks, Myrthe!!
You are one of the people I miss most when I am not on a blogroll...