Thursday, November 08, 2007

Process Not Outcome



When I dare to be powerful
-to use my strength in the service of my vision,
then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
- Audre Lorde




Coping

It has rained for five days
running
the world is
a round puddle
of sunless water
where small islands
only beginning
to cope
a young boy
in my garden
is bailing out water
from his flower patch
when I ask him why
he tells me
young seeds that have not seen the sun
forget
and drown easily.


-Audre Lorde



I LOVE AUDRE LORDE!!!



By the way...

We are created by divine light.



Queer=
unconventional,
uNCOMMON,
wacky, remarkable,
unusual,
idiosyncratic,
extraordinary, ECCentric,
atypical.




Process not outcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful postcard which I just received!
I often think of you very fondly!!
E