Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa's Ghetto

I've been sick all week with a cold. I stayed home at the first sign of it and it is unfortunately getting worse, not better. Plus since it is a viral infection and not bacterial, I am stuck drinking this awful tea with goldenseal, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, and honey.

On the bright side, I am relatively healthy besides and can take a week off from work which I needed. I web wandered today and found Santa's Ghetto with more powerful graffiti art on "the wall" that seperates Jerusalem and Bethlehem. I had mentioned some of the work in a previous post, attributing them all to Banksy. I was mistaken. They are by a multitude of artists who appear to be from East London. After looking at the photos below, browse around the site and be inspired!









No comments: