Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day of Silence

Believe it or not, bullying still occurs where you least expect it.
If you need resources after watching this video see below.




I am not going to be able to be silent on Friday. But I have been contributing today, tomorrow and all the days beyond to a world where silence is not necessary :) If you have questions or need some support, leave a comment or see below.

Resources:
The number one resource that I am going to give you is GLSEN. They have chapters all over the U.S at least and can help you get what you need in terms of services, support, legal counsel.
And, if you are a parent or family member of someone who is gay or lesbian, you may want to check out PFLAG.
If you need resources elsewhere in the world, I'll help you look for them. Some are listed in my links, but not all.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you! Good links, too.

margaret said...

Glad you liked the links, Jan.