Sunday, August 03, 2008

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

One of my classmates in Lebanon had this video on his facebook page. Since I have a little time and needed some inspiration, I watched the whole thing. It's an hour and 16 minutes long but is well worth watching, in my humble opinion. I sent it to a few of my friends and one has raved about it. The most powerful line for me is when Randy Pausch tells us that brick walls are not there to stop us from achieving our dreams. They are just there to stop all of the people who don't want the dream bad enough!


5 comments:

pomegranate queen said...

welcome back habibti.

glued blue glass said...

Thanks, PQ

glued blue glass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MLC said...

He really was and remains an example of how to live our lives fully and with gratitude.

-janet

glued blue glass said...

I love how positive he is. I want everyone to experience him. He inspires me to make sure that I live my dreams.