Thursday, April 30, 2009

Procrastination Methods

I am going to start sharing additional procrastination methods as a further procrastination strategy. It is my hope that in so doing I will get so bored with procrastinating that I will actually get to work!

1. Google the author of a book you have recently enjoyed, find his/her facebook page and write them a message. The book in question is the graphic novel Arab in America by Toufic El Rassi, a Beirut-born American. Excellent. Haven't heard back from Toufic yet :)



2. Take photographs of the dandelions in your lawn and get yourself totally pissed off that people would actually have the gall to poison their lawn and kill them. How sad for them and the dandelions. What is so awful about dandelions?


3. Besides checking facebook and updating my status way too many times a day, I have been working so I have no more procrastination ideas to share. I imagine there will be more to come. Or, if you the reader have any that you would like to share...

2 comments:

m said...

lol
these are fabulous!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like to clean compulsively...or straighten anyway...organizing everything that really must be organized. Like my sock drawer, my garage, the den, etc. Sometimes its just a build up of little successes and a calm, neat area that does it for me...the process of creating at home requires this of me if I care at all about the product.

A