Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Eyeball

I had a strange dream last night. I was injecting liquid into my right eye with a small funnel. Part of the funnel was supposed to gently sit on top of the eyeball. I discovered that my funnel had pierced the surface. And so, I started to pull it out. This is when I learned that it actually had pierced through my entire eyeball. While in my numb dreamlike state, I heard sound effects as I pulled it out equal to those in a cheesy horror film. I then proceeded through my dream experiences with my one eye closed. No one really noticed that I had done anything to my eye and I was questioning the severity of my situation. I could still see out of the eye when I chose to but it ached.

6 comments:

meetmahima said...

i had a horror film-ish dream last night too! altho it was more the intriguing interesting kind and i was pleasantly engaged lol

meetmahima said...

that is one strange and scinating dream! maybe you're refusing to see something that's right in front of you??

glued blue glass said...

Someone I know e-mailed me and said that I had described her recent cataract surgery vividly. Not sure what it means. This is a period of change and reflection though. So maybe my dream has something to do with that. Too bad that I can't discern anything else from it!

pomegranate queen said...

how strange! this is my first time checking blogs in a while and yours was the first one i came to and when i read this post i couldn't believe it....i've been obsessed with the human eye for a while now...been researching it for a novel/story i'm working on.

i'm sorry your dream was so disturbing. i wonder what it means...

the human eye is SO fascinating. (i'm such a nerd). :)

glued blue glass said...

PQ,
I tend to like images of eyes too. I have a few of those "evil eye" protectors around the house. You can see alot in people's eyes. A friend of mine married a man who couldn't look me in the eye the day they married. I had a bad feeling about it. They later divorced.
Nice to hear from you,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

http://www.dreamforth.com/search.php?query=eyes&type=dreams&page=1

Interesting link...

Hugs,
A